Friday, May 27, 2011

All Black Everything



Now that my hair is cut, I feel like a new woman! I feel much more confident and sexy, which I never would have thought would have happened just by cutting my hair. And the response has been great. A lot of older guys are always complimenting me. Holla. My sister in North Carolina was the only person who was appalled. Yes, appalled. Her reaction was so severe...but then again, I should have expected it because my family that lives in the South always thinks what I do is crazy. Whatevs.

But with the new haircut, I have been getting back to my funky-dressing self again. Or maybe it's because of the nice weather...either way, i am feeling myself again. Ha!

Been inspired to design more clothing for myself too, though I don't know how it will fit into
my already busy schedule...

nakimuli relax tee/dress; thrifted belt; ecote boots; vintage sunglasses + necklace; peace images earrings; african bangles.

I made this tee/dress last year. It has been so good to wear now in the humid NYC weather.

Wore this yesterday and someone asked me if I will make some to sell...maybe... depending on the response.


I especially love it because I can wear biker shorts underneath. That's my new thing, biker shorts. Wanted to rock them last year but never got around to wearing them. But I will be rocking them this summer!

So the next thing I am working on---SHOES. I love shoes but my collection sucks right now. But the UPS man just delivered my new Jeffrey Campbell shoes today, just in time for this post!

(Please ignore the perverted flyer on the wall. lol)

Love Jeffrey Campbell wedges, they are comfortable, which is a very good thing since my feet have no arches. Wearing them with our new squiggly wiggly leggings, coming to our online shop next week. So stay tuned to their debut and to a new post here.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!!!
I'll be working... on new items for you lovely gals! :)

6 comments:

  1. lovin the new hair and leggins AND the wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to say that if you made that t/dress for the big girls...this one would buy 6 of them.

    Also, your head looks fab!

    ReplyDelete